Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Easter Scrapbook

Hello Friends
It is getting close to Easter already. So I have made a cute little Easter Scrapbook for you.
There are different frames and embellishments for you to play with.
Be creative and design your own little cute Easter Scrapbook.
This one is perfect for the children. Have your little ones help and see how much fun it is playing around with the Easter Bunny. All Images Embellishments are in png format, so you can use them in any other project you might have. You can make cards and so much more with these embellishments. Enjoy



The Page size is 12x12  
                                                 

Update to all my free files. I hate to do this, but people just don't want to leave a thank you comment anywhere on my free files. They just download them, and who cares right? So as of today, 9/17/20015, if you would like any of my freebies, you must leave a Thank You Comment in the Comment Box. Please provide your email, or simply drop me a note via email with the file info that you would like. Thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment