Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Shapes for Adobe Illustrator

Hello Friends.

I hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas.

And just in a couple of days, it will be a New Year for all of us.
Time just passes by so fast.

So, here we go.
If you are like me, then you know that you most likely use Adobe Photoshop
for almost everything when it comes to design.
And I must admit that I am addicted to Photoshop.
Not only have I come to learn it very well, but also I am designing Styles left and right 
for use with almost anything I design.

Lately I am playing around with Adobe Illustrator.
I have Gimp also, but Illustrator works much better for me in designing different images.
So I was trying to figure out, how could I get Shapes from Photoshop back to Illustrator so I can use them there too. Illustrator does not give one many shapes to play with.

After playing around, I have finally found out how to do this, and it is simple.
If I can do it, then so can you.

I have an Arsenal of Shapes and Brushes.
I am a Collector of all things.
You never know what one may need. Well, that is my philosophy anyway's.

So here we go.
Here are some shapes for Illustrator that have originated from Photoshop.
These are just a few. I could have done more, but that will be part two then.

Instructions are on the preview sheet.

Download the Image and save it.





Have Fun



No comments:

Post a Comment