Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Free Vintage Mini Tags

Hello Friends
I have some new Vintage Style Easter Tags for you.
You can use them for scrapbooking or any other project you may have.
I hope that you enjoy these Easter Tags.
All Images are 300 dpi and JPG.

                                                                    
                                                              

Hello Friends.
I hope that you are all doing well.
It sure is getting colder again here. So bundle up and get ready.
Today I have some goodies for you. I've been doing a little creating again.
Vintage Mini Tags for your scrap booking designs.
Decorate your projects with these lovely cute Vintage Mini Tags.
Enjoy being creative.

Vintage Mini Tags




Update to all my free files. I hate to do this, but people just don't want to leave a thank you comment anywhere on my free files. They just download them, and who cares right? So as of today, 9/17/20015, if you would like any of my freebies, you must leave a Thank You Comment in the Comment Box. Please provide your email, or simply drop me a note via email with the file info that you would like. Thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment