Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hello Friends
Once again for today I have another freebie for you.
This one is from my old blog that I used to have.
This is a Mini Kit. The name of this kit is Simple Scraps.

It is a small kit, and comes in PSD format.
There are two different versions of this Mini Kit.
You can build your own little Scrap Kit with these embellishments.
Enjoy




Update to all my free files. I hate to do this, but people just don't want to leave a thank you comment anywhere on my free files. They just download them, and who cares right? So as of today, 9/17/20015, if you would like any of my freebies, you must leave a Thank You Comment in the Comment Box. Please provide your email, or simply drop me a note via email with the file info that you would like. Thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment