Saturday, May 9, 2015

Free Printable Glitter Sheet

Hello everyone

I hope that you all are doing well, and I want to wish all the Moms out there
a Happy Mothers Day.

Today's Freebie is a 8.5" x 11" inch 2" inch square ready made Glitter PDF Sheet.
You can use the glitters to make your own pendants and so much more.

Please link to my files. Do not share them or redistribute them.
Send fellow scrapbookers and friends to my blog instead.

Thank you all



Update to all my free files. I hate to do this, but people just don't want to leave a thank you comment anywhere on my free files. They just download them, and who cares right? So as of today, 9/17/20015, if you would like any of my freebies, you must leave a Thank You Comment in the Comment Box. Please provide your email, or simply drop me a note via email with the file info that you would like. Thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment