Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Rose Label

Good morning Friends

I hope that you are all doing well on this beautiful day.
Today's freebie is a Rose Label with a little touch of flair.
You can use this label to add some text to it.
The Label is 300 dpi png format transparent background.
Enjoy

This Label can be used for both commercial and personal use.

Here is the preview



Update to all my free files. I hate to do this, but people just don't want to leave a thank you comment anywhere on my free files. They just download them, and who cares right? So as of today, 9/17/20015, if you would like any of my freebies, you must leave a Thank You Comment in the Comment Box. Please provide your email, or simply drop me a note via email with the file info that you would like. Thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment