Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Plastic Pockets

Hello Friends

So it has been a while again since I uploaded some new free goodies.
The latest crave in Scrapbooking are Plastic Pockets I guess.
Looking at other designers and their Plastic Pockets Designs, I thought that I can come up with my own Plastic Pockets Designs.
Never the less, I do things my own way.
I have not gone to some fancy Designers School, and I keep forgetting things.
Suffering from Short Term Memory Loss sure stinks.

So remembering stuff is like trying to find a Needle in a Haystack.

I have my favorite blogs, one of them is +Caroline B.
She has plenty of nice designs that I like.
You should take a look at her pretty designs. She also does offer Freebies.

Another favorite blog and store is +Scrap and Tubes Store
I just love the Scripts and everything else too.

I never will be fancy and I am happy with that.
Just simple old me. Doing things that I like to do.
Playing around with Adobe Photoshop always learning something new.

Well, enough said.

Here are the Previews of my Homemade Plastic Pockets that I have designed.
All files are in PSD Format, so you can change them if you like.

Update to all my free files.
I hate to do this, but people just don't want to leave a thank you comment anywhere on my free files.
They just download them, and who cares right?
So as of today, 9/17/20015, if you would like any of my freebies, you must leave a Thank You Comment in the Comment Box. Please provide your email, or simply drop me a note via email with the file info that you would like.
Thank you for understanding.

Enjoy










No comments:

Post a Comment