Friday, June 26, 2015

Hello Friends

Today I want to tell you about my new Adobe Photoshop Layer Styles.
I have been very busy for the last couple of weeks designing new styles.
Last but not least, the new Styles Mega Collection is up and ready for you to use.
All my styles are made by me, and every style is different.
If you are wanting to create some special embellishments for your Scrapbooking pages,
or for any other creative design that you have in mind,
then this Mega Style Collection is for you.
I am not a "Fancy Designer", just a little artist who loves to play around with Photoshop.

If you are a beginner or expert,
I am sure that you will find plenty of my styles that will be useful for your designs.


These styles will work with Adobe Photoshop CS6.
I am not sure about the earlier versions.

You can purchase the entire set on Creativemarket.
Why spend five bucks on only one style somewhere else,
when you can get 70 styles for only 15$ bucks.
Now that is one heck of a deal.

Buy my Adobe Photoshop Layer Styles here.

https://creativemarket.com/Creativeartist/305316-Adobe-Photoshop-Layer-Styles








No comments:

Post a Comment